Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: oh and one more question

  1. #1
    Inactive Member aeroplaneflyhigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 27th, 2001
    Posts
    8
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    wheres the best place to pick up reels?
    thanks again
    t

  2. #2
    HB Forum Moderator Alex's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2000
    Posts
    11,383
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post


    are Super-8mm movie reels still being made?

    Or are they just being recycled?

    -Alex

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Rigo's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 28th, 2001
    Posts
    51
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I know Gepe makes them... and I?ve heard about other companies that make reels too. I have brand new Gepe reels and they work great.

    Here you can find distributors in any country:
    http://www.gepe.com/english/300.htm

  4. #4
    Inactive Member AlexGfromUK's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 4th, 2001
    Posts
    145
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Bonum is another manufacturer (from sweden i think) I've got two of thier reels, that I got new from the widescreen center in england who have a big range of size and quality.

  5. #5
    HB Forum Moderator Alex's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2000
    Posts
    11,383
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post


    Are Bonum Reels still being made?

    Wow, they are the best!

    Or, could this just be left over inventory?

    -Alex

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •